Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mixing incandescent, halogen, and florescent - ok?

  1. #1
    Levi
    Guest Levi's Avatar

    Post

    I'm about to shoot an indoor scene in an hour and forgot my 500w work lamp. I was origionally going to use that and a 75w halogen but now I need something else. I have several clamplights with 75w and 100w florescent and incandescent bulbs in them that I could use but would it mess up the color? Should I open a blind or two, or would that mess up the color too? This is the only time I can shoot this and I don't have time to go back home. Any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Levi

    ------------------

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    Well, it's been more than an hour! (sorry) How did your shoot go?

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  3. #3
    Levi
    Guest Levi's Avatar

    Post

    It went great, I borrowed two from my neighbor. smile

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •